INTAKE 2020 INFORMATION FOR PARENTS/CARERS
We do welcome you to our Townsend Community and hope that within this area of the website under Transition you will find all the information that you need for you and your child to make a successful and smooth transition to Townsend.
General Information about Townsend
- Key Information for New Families (182KB)
Uniform – including information from Stevensons about appointments
Home School Agreement
- Home-School-Agreement.pdf (349KB)
- Learning-Expectations.pdf (348KB)
Behaviour for Learning framework
- Attendance.pdf (366KB)
Literacy and Accelerated Reader
Privacy Notice for Parents/Carers
Privacy Notice for Pupils
- Privacy-Notice-for-pupils.pdf (325KB)
Internet Acceptable Use Statement
School Meals and Library System
Fact sheet for FSM
- FSM-factsheet.pdf (263KB)
Parentmail /Schoolcomms (weekly email communication home about school activities and other information)
- Parentmail-and-Schoolcomms.pdf (416KB)
- Does your child want to start or continue music lessons at school in September? Hertfordshire Music Service are still your school’s preferred provider of music lessons and we are now managing enrolment and billing.
- Visit http://www.hertsmusicservice.org.uk/registeronline for more information and details on how to enrol for lessons. Registrations will be open from late July. We look forward to making music a part of everyone’s life as they return to school in September.
St Albans Music School
- As you may be aware, Townsend works in partnership with St Albans Music School, who run instrumental music lessons, groups, rock schools and music theatre sessions on site outside school hours. Townsend pupils are able to access many of these free-of-charge through our partnership. Whilst some activities may be placed on hold in September, we hope that, once face-to-face learning is fully resumed, your son/daughter will consider participating in some of these activities.