Assessment Reporting and Exams
Our Examinations Office is responsible for submitting entries for exams to meet Exam Board deadlines, organising Access Arrangements for students requiring additional support, coordinating examination rooms and the invigilation required to supervise the students, as well as resolving any problems which may arise beforehand or during the examination sessions.
If you have any concerns, please contact our Exams Officer Mrs Kovacevic.
Exam results 2023
Results day 2024
GCSE – 22nd August 2024
Collecting your results
Candidates will receive individual results slips on results day, either in person in the school hall from 8am, or given to another person, provided written permission has been given by the candidate to release the results and the named person brings in photographic evidence of their ID, or by post to their home address where candidates have requested this and provided a stamped addressed envelope (envelopes are only posted on results day, so will not be received until the day after).
Further information will be available to parents and students near to results day.
Notices to candidates
GET ORGANISED, DE-STRESS, GET GREAT GRADES
- Over 5,000 audio-visual Pods
- Watch on mobile devices, tablets and PCs
- Designed to squeeze exactly the right knowledge you need for exam success into short 3-5 minute chunks
Student login instructions:
- Go towww.gcsepod.com and click ‘login’
- Click the ‘New here, get started’ button
- Enter your name, date of birth and choose your school
- Select a username and password, then confirm the subjects you study