Congratulations to the year 7 students for a fantastic first half term. I am delighted to share some wonderful news about our Year 7 students’ achievements during this first half of the academic year.
They have demonstrated remarkable dedication, enthusiasm, and hard work, and I wanted to take a moment to celebrate their accomplishments.
Throughout the past few months, our Year 7 students have not only settled into their new learning environment but have also shown significant progress in various aspects of their education. Here are some highlights of their achievements:
- Academic Excellence: Our Year 7 students have consistently displayed a strong commitment to their studies and demonstrated some outstanding work within many subjects.
- Positive Attitudes: It’s been heart-warming to see the enthusiasm and curiosity that our Year 7 students have brought to their classes. They are eager to learn.
- Resilience: This year, our students have faced numerous challenges, including adapting to new routines and learning environments.
- Co-Curricular Participation: Many Year 7 students have participated in Co-Curricular activities, showcasing their talents beyond the classroom. Whether it’s in sports, arts, or other clubs.
- Positive Social Integration: Building friendships and strong peer relationships is an important aspect of their development. Our Year 7 students have shown great kindness and inclusivity, making everyone feel welcome and valued.
I believe that the first half of the academic year sets the tone for the rest of the year, and the progress our Year 7 students have made is truly inspiring. I am immensely proud of their achievements, and I look forward to supporting and guiding them as they continue to grow.
I would like to express my gratitude to you for your continued support and involvement in your child’s education. Your encouragement and engagement plays a vital role in their success.
Let’s continue to work together to ensure that the second half of the term is just as successful. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
We are here to support both you and your child on their educational journey.
Congratulations once again to our Year 7 students on their accomplishments. We are excited to see how they will continue to shine in the coming months.
Finally, a well done to all the students who were nominated for “Good News Friday” this half term:
– Isabelle C, Brecon G, Neveah M, Jenna W-T, Kai, L-W and Freya S.
Head of Year 7